Wednesday 10 December 2008

Shocker!!

Here are the two clips I was contemplating about showing on Monday.
1. Is a scene from Saw 3 that involves a judge being covered in rotting pig guts...Yes it's badly acted, yes the pigs are made of rubber and yes it's a bit crappy but I actually felt sick when watching it.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpEbDn5vOk
2. The end scene from Cannibal Halocaust, The documentary that is said to have been the inspiration for the Blair Witch project. You will need to know some sort of plotline so this scene makes sense. Basically a group of 3 film makers go to the jungle to document the lives of 2 cannibal tribes, they never return. A professor goes out after them to see what happened, he befirends a tribe and finds reels of film which he takes back and shows to the organisation that supported his trip.
http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=cannibal+halocaust+ending&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#
I have not seen either of these films in full and although I wanted to show the C.H scene I wasn't actually comfortale with how I would have looked showing a scene like this first thing on a Monday morning, so I stupidly went for the "safe" mainstream Horror franchise Saw because everyone knows what to expect....This was a BAD move on my part because no-one liked it =[ Oh well I guess as long as I found it shocking then thats all that really mattered.

No comments: