Friday 10 October 2008

Welcome =]


Welcome to my blog :D

This blog is for my small scale research for my film studies project in which I am making a critical analysis of the father - son relationships in films within the Lucas film institution.

I am looking at 3 film texts which are

Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade

Star Wars The Emperor Strikes Back

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull


I have chosen these three films because they all show an interesting development in the relationships between Fathers and their sons throughout the film. I am also interested in how an absence of a father figure is shown in each film. I chose to look at father - son relationships in films within the Lucas film institution because it is a theme that runs throughout most of George Lucas's projects. In the case of the Indiana Jones films they create a new perspective to this theme as Spielberg had a completely different upbringing to George Lucas...
In our last film lesson we had to do a presentation (max of 5 minutes long) on our chosen subject and about the films we were researching. I was happy with my presentation, I think I pretty much covered everything I needed to and to progress I need to add a bit more about my secondary films just to balance out my presentation a bit more.
XXX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Bobbiee
As i was researching for media, i spotted something - "Indiana Jones: How it all began" so here's the link:
http://www.helium.com/items/1052102-indiana-jones-how-it-all-began

Hope its some help :)
Sii x